2010年8月28日星期六

Hypertext Response project







a. A quotation that shows the importance of place (setting) in the novel.

"By its light I could see that the remnant of standing masonry in which I was lying was all that was left of a church, or perhaps a school- anyhow a building of some size - and that I lay at the foot of a ruined tower."(page 68)










b. A quotation that shows the relationship between two characters.

"My lifelong involvement with Mrs. Dempster began at 5:58 o'clock p.m. on 27 December 1908, at which time I was ten years and seven months old."   (page 1)










c. A quotation that helps establish a metaphor explored in the novel.

''His cry was like the mew of a kitten'' (page13)










d. A quote of the novel, one passage or question that captures the essence, true meaning, of the novel of you.

"So I was alone with my guilt, and it tortured me.” (page 23)


没有评论:

发表评论